After getting back a core group of starters for Wisconsin head coach Mike Riley updated the Huskers injuries for their upcoming game against Ohio State this weekend with a few new names.
Last week, the Huskers were limited in their healthy running backs with Devine Ozigbo and Jaylin Bradley the only two available against Wisconsin. Against the Buckeyes, junior Mikale Wilbon will return to the lineup.
The Blackshirts added back safety Josh Kalu back from injury last week but lost safety Antonio Reed and likely Aaron Williams who have both played invaluable minutes this season. Riley stated that Williams was a “we’ll see” status on his availability this weekend.
On the offensive side of the ball, the Huskers will be without wide receiver Bryan Reimers this weekend. Reimers sprained his ankle during Wednesday’s practice and is doubtful
Back from injury
- RB Mikale Wilbon
On the injury report
- S Antonio Reed – The hard-hitting run stopper is listed as out for this weekends game with Ohio State
- RB Tre Bryant – Remains out with a leg injury after practicing here and there over the last few weeks.
- WR Bryan Reimers – Out this weekend with a sprained ankle
Other injury news
- LB Dedrick Young has a cast/club on his hand and should be available this week
- S Aaron Williams – After a pick-6 last week again Wisconsin Aaron Williams is doubtful for this weekends game
- RT David Knevel is
/ 2 months ago
This week, the Cousins reflect upon what could have been a win at Northwestern....